Thursday, January 14, 2010

Suitcase Lock Eminent

you come

you come get me.
you noticed. Not as a question. No. As a novel already. Flexible mounted masses of droplets exhalations sounds sad hourly clanging metal. Emanating from the moors spread throughout the eye, to welcome our country, our wanderings, our quests, our temporary castles, our sheets with billowing sails, our cries stinking furs, our moons écarquillées, curiosities of children translucent.
we have so reversed the prisons that it must be me who starts a grapple. Listen
. Listen.
There was a candle that looked like a small box theater. Gargoyles bone, directly imported from the Islands Darienford, guarded, their charming smiles, the circle under the dome aviary. They sat delicately on their heads decorated and devouring of a sudden, their orbits silk carnivorous, any disturbance that might disrupt the performance. It is the Governor of the Islands Darienford who had recommended me. An affable, sensitive, alas, halved, making it very difficult for her every move. And frankly impossible any travel beyond the seas. At best we managed to conduct a island to another. But mostly he avoided any transport. We had repeatedly invited to attend one of our parties: he could never reach. What added to the problem of being cut in half, he never knew was waking up in the morning in what sense it would be, in long, wide, diagonally. He was forbidden to predict. It was only in his sleep he was whole. They had obviously tried to move and, while he slept. But each time, when boarding, he woke up, separated like this, or like that. In one way or another. Then undertook a painful battle between one half who refused to leave and another who was so eager. We had of course tried drugs and a thousand other potions to deepen his sleep and wakes up to prevent it from starting and especially during the trip. But he showed a strange and terrible resistance to all the potions, and hypnosis to which was also used. He cultivated these gargoyles bone in a huge building with clay material excavated to construct the bed was used to build the workshop. It was elegant and always very neat, but for the small trickle of blood that could appear here and there, sometimes in a place where the break of day did eventually suffer. That said it affected a countenance full of dignity and imbued with a certain grace that made his company very enjoyable. Personally I never cared to ask about its history. It should be clearly marked with a pain that easily imagined ancient and tenacious. He spoke, moreover, not him. The little he spoke of the recent past and distant person concerned and, though rarely told it had been quite unable to guess where he came from and how he got here, to live one of these islands inhabited by people we never met. And fewer still understand why he was always cut in two. You, on the contrary, you were asked some questions. Direct or diverted. Convoluted, diffuse, embarrassed. Whenever he felt the tip touch the interrogation, he had followed an interminable silence, a deafening intensity, he went first to look at us with an expression of sky background which would have him only single star, hopelessly lost, then by an inexplicable phenomenon, we were, without noticing, projected several hours or several days later.
After several books there were more questions at all.
I'm thinking, so long ago that we have not seen. I do not even remember his name. I think he had one.
you come get me. Listen
. Listen.
entire audience is there. A little kid age, approximately. He preferred to sit in the middle of the pit. Neglecting the grand lodge Central. It has not really grown up. But he understood. It no entrance. The light is spread, cut up and the first battalions of instruments and after installing his survey of the bottom of the throat to the ramp, fold it down the bird on his watch black tuxedo.
I wonder what you would like us to play tonight.
I feel the wet pavement. I smell. I feel like a concerto click locks. I sleep on the porch. I spend my time in aquaria. I try to wait all that seems even power. The streams are aneurysms. The air may become hoarse. I must fit at home.
But is it here, this tower and that mouth, which sends shuttle barbarian at the peak of outbreaks of puffery. Is this the suitcase does not open and is awaiting an appalling crime enough to enjoy the diversion and belong to the new jewel of death. Here the point behind the glass trafficker his indifference to climate whiteness, a soulless north, a canal with locks taxidermy. Here the ebb and tracings on the walls of a choppy sentence which can not invent more than a snake to distill his gout ulcerated.
The small box theater. The small amusoir to view. The ondoyeur of ceilings. The whisperer locks decoded. The mail transport. And the wardrobe from the bowels. Everything is intact. That side. In the hollow of my palm. My palm printer. My palm print on the walls that hold me in jail for your abdication. My palm on the walls of your negative freedom. A bat hitting the rock to find the mechanism of collapse, and you find yourself naked, like us, or me, or everyone. Or person. As a person.
hearing your question. This is only a matter of mirror. It writes itself. The Governor of the Islands Darienford knew something. I do not remember if it was rather Instead, young or old. In its kind it was also not the only one to know. In the black tuxedo there was also material. Needle and thread, there was material everywhere. Hence the multiple territorial extensions.
No, we're not competing for who has the best kept. The best preserved. None left to die her little voice.
It is perhaps nothing more than a few whales awaken slumbering beneath urban horizons where you was spinning at full speed along their flanks reassuring. And perhaps it may just as well stay there, even snooze for centuries before a boy is interested.
You're right: nothing is more useful than that.
Just that I do not know anything, anything, yes, something can always happen.
No more.
And we know, anyway. If you go pick us up. I do not teach you
that any prison is a thief.
I ask you a question.
you noticed. Not a question. A novel. I wonder
mine. That, perhaps you're asking me.
So I see the distance. You'll show me. You see.
you come get me.
Yes. But
me: I am still here.
A novel. The opportunity to give a first name and age to unfortunate Governor of the Islands of Darienford. To discover its history or why he would not. Is released from his spell. And then program something for tonight. Because then the kid in the middle of the concert hall, he waits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment