Friday, January 6, 2006

Indian Womens Showing Boobs

The Voice

past I remember my father listening to Nana Mouskouri he resumed happy choruses, lazy Saturday morning, singing loudly. In my case, I do not listen ... I looked. Whenever possible. I would thank enough the ORTF and Gilbert Carpentier Maritie for giving me so many opportunities?
short! Between Nana and Sheila, I did not know where to head. Between the glasses and one of the other quilts, I would have been hard to say which of the two excited me the most. Nana loved her complexion curd framed by long black hair, her dresses infinite I dreamed secretly raised, not to mention the kind of stiffness - women - which characterized and was giving cause mine ...


In Nana devouring all my eyes, the expression - whose meaning escaped me then - that suggests something about the Greeks took a perfectly clear in my mind already lustful, so I'd be gone the back on the field number of exchanges to practice that decency forbids me to be more specific. All this I know, has little to do with music. Do not blame me. What about a singer who, having been in the 70s, the joy of the housewife of 50 years, nevertheless remains the perfect example of an accomplished form of mediocrity. At least that's what I thought as long as still believe most of you. But not Leonard Cohen.


Léo Ferré he evoked Mouschouri Joanna, called Nana Mouskouri singing the "The Nana"? Remember: "The" The Nana "/ It's in the voice and gesture / La "The Nana" / is "The Nana" with a twist .... " How not believe it - although it is obviously impossible - to discover the new edition, one of the most unexpected recent years, an album of 1962, The Girl From Greece Sings In New York where, under the direction from that which was not yet a legend, Quincy Jones Nana Mouskouri moon lent his voice and silica - brighter than ever before - a couple of jazz standards, not lower. Love Me or Leave Me , The Touch of Your Lips , But Not For Me George and Ira Gershwin, I Get a Kick Out Of You Cole Porter wonderfully caressing the vocal cords of this timeless Princess of Piraeus. In the meantime, we take the opportunity to regret - it does not eat bread - Nana Mouskouri did not pursue the path that opened beneath his feet as well. No doubt she would have found its place among the first, among the very large white jazz singers ... Too bad!

Best wishes to you all


Blind Test day

Blind Test December 6
Pehechaan Jaan Ho by Mohammed Rafi - Original Soundtrack Ghost World - Shanachie 2001

0 comments:

Post a Comment