Friday, August 26, 2005

Bioessence Face Slimming Review

white gloves, charm and cha-cha-cha ...

In the eyes of my friends, I pass for an amateur chorus outdated, obsolete tunes, standards lustrous by time, ignoring the essential, or nearly, music and sounds of today. If I'm not sure I deliberately maintained this idea, it seems to have done nothing to disprove as it is true that the infinite grace of old songs bewitches me to share equally in the sense that they inspire me to arise from a forgotten world and probably over. A world where he would not have been so difficult to enjoy myself, where I enjoyed listening to the evening, under a tropical sky, dancing to the music of letting myself be lulled by the rustling of dancing couples . A world that I think I approached the late seventies, the "Miami Beach" in Aqaba, a night club because of poor boards including the track overlooking the beach, where I listen every night of the music already dated enjoying cold drinks and peeled grapes served on ice. Our
fun would it simply a matter of temperature? Where chilly fun does not come back maybe in a little warm, trying to grab a moment the wetness of the world. To the south, where laziness is the rule and stirring the anomaly, it is instead not to liquefy more, to refresh his body and mind in the course of a time which still seems stopped moving and that is still punctuate the music. Perhaps it is this atmosphere like no other, Chris thought that depict, in three words: "White gloves, charm and cha-cha-cha ...? "



Example
Dexter Johnson

At Dexter Johnson *, these three words are just like a glove. Usually accompanied by Superstar of Dakar, Senegal this incomparable blower shirking its languorous sax reminiscent Rumbas how the weather is volatile and transient love. Listening to his melodies arranged in long, sentimental statements, evidence takes shape: with Sangomar, vol. 1 and Sangomar, vol. 2 , Dexter Johnson gave his perfect form in our melancholy.

Here, beauty is going to sit on your lap:
* Thanks to the friend Aduna, through which I discovered ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment